INSTITUT PEÑA THE BEST BEIJING CHINESE LANGUAGE TRAINING
- Institut PEÑA Mandarin Chinese linguistic programs are built to insert students in a total and intensive Mandarin Chinese linguistic environment thanks to the quality of the courses always in small classes allowing practical use of the acquired language knowledge.
- Institute PEÑA trainings developed from the methods and programs of Chinese teaching developed by the national training center to Mandarin Chinese integrate all aspects of the language (reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, phonetics and vocabulary) and culture. Accelerated teaching methods allow students at lower proficiency levels to acquire the language skills needed for effective communication in a short period of time, and at higher proficiency levels, expression proficiency at an abstract level.
- The rythm of teaching is adapted to western students and Institute PEÑA teachers are all highly qualified with years of experience in teaching Mandarin Chinese as Second language to international students.
All courses are given in total Chinese Mandarin immersion in small classes (12-15 students). Explanations are intuitive. If an interrogation persists, teacher explains in English.
- Chinese language courses Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00. (20 hours training means 15-20 hours weekly homework beside classes.)
Language levels of group classes
At the beginning of the courses the level of the students is evaluated to establish their degree of competence. At the end of the training, the pstudents are again evaluated to determine their progress and receive a certificate of competences indicating their level and the scores obtained.
Students of the short term sessions will receive the “Certificate of Shorts-term Chinese Study” (certificate of short studies of Chinese language), if they followed the courses (95%) and their results at the final examinations allow it.
- Basic Speaker CEFRL A1 Breakthrough: Beginner.
Objective: 360 Chinese characters. Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Basic Speaker CEFRL A2 Waystage: students having phonetic knowledges, knowing about 400 Chinese characters and being able to express by simple sentences.
Objective: 760 Chinese characters. Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Independent Speaker CEFRL B1 Threshold: students knowing more than 800 Chinese expressions, have a grasp of major sentence structures and have learned Chinese grammar systematically.
Objective: 1300 Chinese characters. Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Independent Speaker CEFRL B2 Vantage: étudiants maîtrisant environ 1300 caractères chinois, la grammaire élémentaire et un échantillon de phrases types.
Objective: 1800 Chinese characters. Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Erection ring for men!
SUMMER CAMPUS SHORT TERM TRAININGS JULY - AUGUST 2011
Each week class-times schedules: Chinese language lessons Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00, 20 hours weekly. Class size 8-12 students.
The Mandarin language course abroad Chinese Summer Campus enable you to combine the linguistic training of the Chinese language and the cultural discovery of Beijing the capital of China with an active practice of the Chinese language.
- Week 1: Tian'An Men square, Forbidden City, Great Wall.
- Week 2: Lamas Temple, Yaxiu clothing market, Hutong, White Cloud Taoïst Temple.
- Week 3: Temple of Heaven, Panjiayuan market, Summer Palace.
- Week 4: introduction to Chinese tea ceremony, Zhongguancun electronic market.
Summer campus training (Application deadline 30/04/2011)
3 weeks BSC-0703 level A1 intensive (11/07/2011 - 29/07/2011) : 320 €
3 weeks BSC-0703 level A2 intensive (11/07/2011 - 29/07/2011) : 320 €
3 weeks BSC-0703 level B1 intensive (11/07/2011 - 29/07/2011) : 418 €
4 weeks BSC-0704 level A1 (11/07/2011 - 05/08/2011) : 320 €
4 weeks BSC-0704 level A2 (11/07/2011 - 05/08/2011) : 320 €
4 weeks BSC-0704 level B1 (11/07/2011 - 05/08/2011) : 418 €
4 weeks BSC-0704 level B2 (11/07/2011 - 05/08/2011) : 418 €
Campus twin room accommodation
Price/day : 60 元 (7,5 €)
Campus single room accommodation
Price/day : 120 元 (15 €)
You will choose your arrival date in the week before your training and you must leave the campus before the end of the next week following the end your training. Accommodation payment in full in cash at your arrival on the campus.
Short term Mandarin Chinese Summer Campus 2011 training programm, schedule and fees